Promotional Value of Membership
Partner Benefits Include:
- Use of the market-tested label that conveys fresh and delicious foods to consumer.
- Access to a toolkit of designs for promotional materials.
- Access to promotional materials for resale such as sturdy cotton grocery bags printed with the Buy Fresh Buy Local label.
- Partner decal to post on building or vehicle windows.
- Listed in the annual Local Foods Guide.
- Listed on the Pride of the Prairie website Partners listing www.prideoftheparirie.org.
- Opportunities to develop marketing collaborations through connection with other partners in the Upper Minnesota River Valley BFBL Chapter.
- Opportunities to promote appreciation and stewardship of the Upper Minnesota River Valley’s natural resources and recreational experiences.
- Identification with a popular progressive movement to increase consumption of healthy foods, keep family farms financially viable, and improve local economies.
- Access to Pride of the Prairie “Foodies listerserv” UMMFOODIES@LISTS.UMN.EDU communication among members, sharing of articles, meeting notices, etc.
- Support local food efforts in the Upper MN River Valley region to achieve the chapter goals.
- Use sustainable practices that conserve soil, protect water quality and wildlife habitat, are humane to animals and fair to employees, business associates and consumers.
- Support publicity efforts of the Upper MN River Valley Chapter, using the styles, fonts, colors and designs as trademarked by Food Routes.
- Display the BUY FRESH BUY LOCAL Upper MN River Valley Partner Circle.
- Collaborate with partners to develop local foods initiatives in the Upper MN River Valley.
- Post any events related to BFBL to the Pride of the Prairie “Foodies” listserv.
- Follow membership criteria when labeling products.